There are three easy ways to host a screening:
1. Host a single community screening for 50 people or less.
$99 $69 plus shipping/handling. Purchase this screening license.
2. Host a single community screening for 50 to 75 people.
$150 $129 plus shipping/handling. Purchase this screening license.
3. Host a community or theatrical screening in a venue that with a capacity of more than 75 people (note all screenings held in movie theaters must purchase this license – for longer runs please contact us). $199 plus shipping/handling. Purchase this screening license.
Are you interested in hosting multiple screenings? Perhaps none of the above options fit? Please contact us and we will work with you to customize!
For ‘Open Sesame’ Educational and Library Licenses please contact us. Now available in a special edition 59 minute version!
Every license includes the following:
- One free DVD copy for your event.
- Downloadable posters and images.
- Talking points sheet and “frequently asked questions” to help stimulate discussion and engagement after your screening.
- A custom web page created just for you to help promote your event! (if desired)
- A screening tool kit to help you get the word out and build community around the event.
- Listing on our website of current Open Sesame community screenings, Facebook event page and promotion via Twitter.
- The right to have a screening of ‘Open Sesame’ as per the license.